RFMS Dress Code
- Students are not to wear any clothing which endorses, promotes, depicts, or advertises illegal substances, alcohol or tobacco products, or which are otherwise inappropriate.
- Any clothing which depicts or promotes gangs, contains obscenities or vulgarity, contains sexually explicit graphics, or any other inappropriate messages will not be permitted.
- Shorts must have an inseam of 3 inches or longer.
- Shirts need to cover the midsection and spaghetti straps are not to be worn.
- The outer clothing should cover all undergarments and bra straps should not be visible.
- No skin cracks top or bottom should be visible.